Coffee and Innuendo (pt. 2)
We walk
in the heat
and the droplets of
water
gather
on your beverage
The shock of
revelation!
"I'm attracted to him!"
you announce
and I grin
because being
good-natured
is funny
We turn corners
until we're back to the
beginning
Mango Iced Tea, please
Yes, I certainly am
quite short.
Thanks, honey!
Your peripheral
flirtation
is a multi-media
study
dabbling heavily
in insults
The important thing is that
You
are being
Witty
He's 22
and you're young
but I think it'll work out
He can bring the
coffee
The innuendo's
on you
in the heat
and the droplets of
water
gather
on your beverage
The shock of
revelation!
"I'm attracted to him!"
you announce
and I grin
because being
good-natured
is funny
We turn corners
until we're back to the
beginning
Mango Iced Tea, please
Yes, I certainly am
quite short.
Thanks, honey!
Your peripheral
flirtation
is a multi-media
study
dabbling heavily
in insults
The important thing is that
You
are being
Witty
He's 22
and you're young
but I think it'll work out
He can bring the
coffee
The innuendo's
on you
1 Comments:
Awww, adorable!
Post a Comment
<< Home