end result.
you are a robot monkey
dancing incessantly
to peter gabriel.
begging for release
and gaining only more bondage.
you are cubed pork
pierced incessantly
as part of a kabob.
begging for release,
stuck between a pepper and a tiny, tiny corn.
you were
(notice the ( tense) change)
once,
athos, broodingness itself
porthos, queen's giftee,
aramis, sluttiest priest of the semester,
all rolled into one.
I guess
not all of us
survive the D'artagnan of our lives.
I guess some of us want to get
into fisticuffs
and die
not even defending our king.
So, little kabob,
protect on.
This poem sucks.
dancing incessantly
to peter gabriel.
begging for release
and gaining only more bondage.
you are cubed pork
pierced incessantly
as part of a kabob.
begging for release,
stuck between a pepper and a tiny, tiny corn.
you were
(notice the ( tense) change)
once,
athos, broodingness itself
porthos, queen's giftee,
aramis, sluttiest priest of the semester,
all rolled into one.
I guess
not all of us
survive the D'artagnan of our lives.
I guess some of us want to get
into fisticuffs
and die
not even defending our king.
So, little kabob,
protect on.
This poem sucks.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home