Mizzenmast
I can have
truly platonic
male
friends
Really
I swear it
'pon the patch that keeps the dust
from this dry right socket
Maybe it's going to be
you
I need you like the hook hand
the crew got me for my birthday last year
A part
but apart
Not flesh of my flesh
but good for rending
If I wanted someone
it would be you
but I'm taking a break
from the booty
I guess platonic
is actually something different
Never mind.
(pieces o'eight!)
(pieces o'eight!)
truly platonic
male
friends
Really
I swear it
'pon the patch that keeps the dust
from this dry right socket
Maybe it's going to be
you
I need you like the hook hand
the crew got me for my birthday last year
A part
but apart
Not flesh of my flesh
but good for rending
If I wanted someone
it would be you
but I'm taking a break
from the booty
I guess platonic
is actually something different
Never mind.
(pieces o'eight!)
(pieces o'eight!)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home