binding and skies
we are superior beings whose thoughts transcend time.
we are night dancers
grass growers
leaf blowers
dog showers.
if you were a constellation
you'd be libra
because who knows what the hell that thing is anyway?
and you're so mysterious
if you were a book
you'd be some sort of weird treasury of short stories
that nobody understood
but everybody owned anyway
because it looked good on their shelves
and they could lie about reading it
because no one else actually had.
slut.
we are night dancers
grass growers
leaf blowers
dog showers.
if you were a constellation
you'd be libra
because who knows what the hell that thing is anyway?
and you're so mysterious
if you were a book
you'd be some sort of weird treasury of short stories
that nobody understood
but everybody owned anyway
because it looked good on their shelves
and they could lie about reading it
because no one else actually had.
slut.
6 Comments:
You think I don't get it. You think I'm stupid and melodramatic. Well, I totally get it. Guess what. You can have your damn book back. I'm sorry I borrowed it for so long. Could you think of a more melodramatic way to put it? I know you liked "Fight Club," but really...
I wasn't talking about Fight Club, dumbass.
It wasn't even about a book. Or you. It wasn't even about you, okay? There were people before you. You forget you weren't the first weasel.
I thought I was special. I'm sorry I was so BLIND!
God, I'm so angsty.
I'm sorry, baby.
Let me brood and smoke a cigarette, and we can start over.
I know how you get after a hard day of being beautiful and sad. Have your nicotine, baby. I'll be here.
Post a Comment
<< Home