I Got Your Backstory Right Here
You are bitter
like coffee at the end of the day
that's been sitting in the
carafe
or whatever they're called
Why are you bitter,
again?
oh that's right -
you're bitter
about coffeeshops
How appropriate
I go to coffee once
ONCE
without you
and I pay for it
until I die
That seems a tad bit
unfair
My love for you is sweet
like cane syrup
precariously balanced
above the napkins
It spoils easily
like half and half
left on the counter
on a hot day
We all know where
this is going
I love you
a whole latte
like coffee at the end of the day
that's been sitting in the
carafe
or whatever they're called
Why are you bitter,
again?
oh that's right -
you're bitter
about coffeeshops
How appropriate
I go to coffee once
ONCE
without you
and I pay for it
until I die
That seems a tad bit
unfair
My love for you is sweet
like cane syrup
precariously balanced
above the napkins
It spoils easily
like half and half
left on the counter
on a hot day
We all know where
this is going
I love you
a whole latte
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home