Phone Hate
You haven't been sending
my comics
Your site
is confusing
"Are you logging in
here?"
Of course I am
It takes me
somewhere else
"Can you try it for me
Right now?"
...
Well, last time I tried
I ended up elsewhere
"Right..."
Anyway, I demand
a free month
because I paid for a service
and I have not received it
"Sir, that's impossible"
No. I absolutely
have
not
"Well after you log in
What do you see?"
Where am I logging in?
"You log in here"
How would I know that?
"That's where you signed up
Sir"
...
(the deafening silence
of self-realization:
I am not only a bastard,
I am a stupid bastard)
...
It appears I owe you an apology
"So you've been getting your comics?"
Yes.
I have a subscription with
another site
Your emails have been coming through
just fine
"Well, perhaps you should
call them
I can't actually help you
with another company's problem"
Yes,
I know,
Well,
Have a nice day.
"I will kill you..."
my comics
Your site
is confusing
"Are you logging in
here?"
Of course I am
It takes me
somewhere else
"Can you try it for me
Right now?"
...
Well, last time I tried
I ended up elsewhere
"Right..."
Anyway, I demand
a free month
because I paid for a service
and I have not received it
"Sir, that's impossible"
No. I absolutely
have
not
"Well after you log in
What do you see?"
Where am I logging in?
"You log in here"
How would I know that?
"That's where you signed up
Sir"
...
(the deafening silence
of self-realization:
I am not only a bastard,
I am a stupid bastard)
...
It appears I owe you an apology
"So you've been getting your comics?"
Yes.
I have a subscription with
another site
Your emails have been coming through
just fine
"Well, perhaps you should
call them
I can't actually help you
with another company's problem"
Yes,
I know,
Well,
Have a nice day.
"I will kill you..."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home