Psychic Geneticist
All possible futures
all possible pasts
are open to my gaze
Why do you have blond hair
when your parents
do not?
from whence those eyes
so clear and pale
like pool water?
I could tell you
so many things
I could tell you
Could is a bigger word
than if
by three whole letters
This is not your future.
You are not going to lose
It has already happened
all possible pasts
are open to my gaze
Why do you have blond hair
when your parents
do not?
from whence those eyes
so clear and pale
like pool water?
I could tell you
so many things
I could tell you
Could is a bigger word
than if
by three whole letters
This is not your future.
You are not going to lose
It has already happened
4 Comments:
Do you harbor a secret desire to be an astronaut? I feel sorry for your roommate.
No! To be an astronaut would be limiting. I am so much more. Also, I have no roommates. Nyah.
Ah, so he has already incinerated himself. How sad ...
"Look, Ethan Hawke, you're just going to be the angsty guy for the rest of your career. How's that sound?"
"Um, maybe I could sometimes be happy?"
"No, no, no! That's ridiculous! You'll be the face of a whiny, apathetic generation. It'll be great."
"*sad*"
Post a Comment
<< Home