Unsure but flying.
My livingroom is all scattered
an apple core
a pizza crust
an empty beer bottle
(all mine).
Emotinos in the form of food
and drink
as if the tree of evil shook its branches
and sent down its fruits to me
gluttony
drink
lust
dance (wait, what?).
This morning I wear a sweatshirt and
let my nerves prickle themselves
into a frenzy
I ate some cereal and my milk was not good
but I ate it anyway
maybe I'll vomit
or maybe the milk was
radioactive
and i'll become a squirrel-person
and save the world.
You Never Know.
an apple core
a pizza crust
an empty beer bottle
(all mine).
Emotinos in the form of food
and drink
as if the tree of evil shook its branches
and sent down its fruits to me
gluttony
drink
lust
dance (wait, what?).
This morning I wear a sweatshirt and
let my nerves prickle themselves
into a frenzy
I ate some cereal and my milk was not good
but I ate it anyway
maybe I'll vomit
or maybe the milk was
radioactive
and i'll become a squirrel-person
and save the world.
You Never Know.
3 Comments:
If your apartment has emotinos, you should totally call the landlord before the infestation spreads.
Oh wait, I'm thinking of earwigs.
Sorry. Never mind.
Really, though, dance is one of the oft-overlooked sins.
Post a Comment
<< Home