Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Vociferous Beast

The Vociferous Beast, it lies in wait;
It’s ever at your back.
It shreds your nerves, provokes your hate,
Anxiety attack!

Hey Mike how’s it goin’ are you gonna make it tomorrow we got a tee time oh did you hear what Matthew said that was hilarious oh hang on a sec it’s the wife hey honey what’s up do I need to go home at lunch to take care of the pups okay fine nothing much just writing a few things hey have you heard this joke okay I’ll save it for tonight well have a good afternoon love you too still there Mike yeah well I guess there’s another tournament next weekend if you’re up for it yeah don’t worry I’ll get some other guys to sign up if you say yes great well I’ll start calling around yep see you then okay have a good one

You pull out your trusty headphones
To insulate your soul.
If only you had the man-stones
To tell it to shut its hole!

But the Vociferous Beast drones on and on
And on into the day.
The Vociferous Beast drones on and on
And never goes away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home