Thursday, August 25, 2005

For the Lady, a Sonnet

You won't admit your object of desire
Is WB's past star James Van Der Beek.
Why do you scorn the fans of Dawson's Creek,
The show that once set teenage hearts afire?

It's not the only thing he's ever done;
So if you think that someone should know why,
Just mention to them Castle in the Sky.
As Miyazaki goes, it's number one!

I'm sure he's also great in Varsity Blues,
And did you ever see Rules of Attraction
(His first and only man-on-man lip action)?
In all of these, you'd say he outshines Cruise.

Of course, you're not the only one who thought so;
If I had me a dog, I'd name him Pazu!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shena said...

What pains me is the truth inherent in this piece.

*cries*

9:45 PM  
Blogger Prince of Dampness said...

Dammit, I spelled the name wrong.

4:05 AM  
Blogger Ray said...

Kargil and its lessons
This sad string of failures holds an important lesson in history. The Congress has always been a party held together by a personality - first the Mahatma, later Nehru, and now Sonia Gandhi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a free adware spyware removal site. It pretty much covers free adware spyware removal related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home