That Time of Year
Everything gets a little achy
Irritability lurks around every gesture
You didn't call me!
We are not speaking!
I can't believe you checked her out
don't even try to deny it
I can see you
I know you
If your skin were removable,
I would live in it, sweetie
The only person
who knows you better
is your mama
and you're not even on
great terms
after that stunt she pulled
last Thanksgiving
I swear to heaven
You touch me one more time
This knife and I
will split you
stem to stern
and other nautical things
as well
what's this?
red box?
candy hearts?
fresh flowers?
I love you so much!
Let's never fight again!
Irritability lurks around every gesture
You didn't call me!
We are not speaking!
I can't believe you checked her out
don't even try to deny it
I can see you
I know you
If your skin were removable,
I would live in it, sweetie
The only person
who knows you better
is your mama
and you're not even on
great terms
after that stunt she pulled
last Thanksgiving
I swear to heaven
You touch me one more time
This knife and I
will split you
stem to stern
and other nautical things
as well
what's this?
red box?
candy hearts?
fresh flowers?
I love you so much!
Let's never fight again!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home