Co-worker lament with commentary pt. 1
Red stripes cross
like angry welts
on a felt background
Seattle!
I long for thee!
(felt?!)
the long-haired days of grunge
they call
and hillbilly chic
answers
(i never look directly at him, so i've gotta check that out.)
it's flannel
(oh)
(sorry to interrupt.)
spun from pure despair
(mmm, mountain-fresh despair)
the fibers dripping
with ennui
(le sigh)
trendy glasses push down
on sensitive
hipster christian nose
and I hate
Hate
hate
(fin)
like angry welts
on a felt background
Seattle!
I long for thee!
(felt?!)
the long-haired days of grunge
they call
and hillbilly chic
answers
(i never look directly at him, so i've gotta check that out.)
it's flannel
(oh)
(sorry to interrupt.)
spun from pure despair
(mmm, mountain-fresh despair)
the fibers dripping
with ennui
(le sigh)
trendy glasses push down
on sensitive
hipster christian nose
and I hate
Hate
hate
(fin)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home